Tuesday, December 02, 2008

dress up

Anna got a new party dress. I found the top for $.99 at The Children's Place and my mom made the adorable skirt after hearing my description of one I liked at Gymboree. I got the tights and ruby red slippers from Walmart. We got her all dressed up and then took her to a wedding reception. I didn't bring a camera, but thankfully Amy snapped a picture. I'm sure there will be more to come once she wears the outfit again :) I love having a little girl!


PS: And I got my hair cut. What do you think?

7 comments:

laska said...

the dress is beautiful, and so is your ne hair. I love them both!

Rebecca Holt Stay said...

So glad you are having fun!
I hope the skirt isn't over the top: if I had seen the Gymboree one, I could have made it with pleats instead of gathers.
I LOVE the shoes.

laska said...

Heather, knowing how much you like giveaways, you should check out this blog http://www.sewmamasew.com/blog2/
there has got to be like...I don't even know how many giveaways...I just kept scrolling and scrolling...I hope you find something you like!

Ben, Amy, Isabelle & Olivia said...

I thought this picture was TOO cute I am glad you found it on my blog! Anna was adorable in her Christmas outfit and we talked about how cute she looked all night long after you left!

Wahoo for Grandma Stay and her rad sewing!

Susan said...

i still love your hair when it was all cut off...it was absolutely stunning. And naturally you love having a girl...girls rule...boys drool.

Tiffany said...

Cute little girl and hot haircut! :)

Shauna said...

I am new here! L♥ve your blog :)