We're very in love with little Anna. Here are a few things about her.
- Anna loves soft things. Whenever she's fussy, we just wrap her up in them or put her in a fleece outfit and she goes limp with pleasure. She especially loves them rubbed against her cheek and will often give us a smile for that.
- Anna likes to eat. She gets really excited when she knows food is coming and puts her arms above her head, like she's on a roller coaster. While eating she smacks her lips and makes little "mm...mmm" sounds. She often eats too fast at first and ends up breathing some of it in and coughs and coughs. And then literally dives in for more.
- Eating agrees with Anna. She's around a plump 9 pounds these days and all the cuter for being a little chubby.
- Anna loves bath time. Though she looks terrified the entire time, she's quiet and looking around and not complaining. So I take that as a sign that she likes it.
- Anna is an amazing pooper. Every few days or so she just poops volumes, all at one time, which have thankfully always landed on the changing table cover and not on our carpet or bed.
- When Anna is awake and alert she's a lot of fun to play with. We read stories, sing songs, play the piano, have tummy time, and take walks. Anna loves to be snuggled next to Mom in the Moby-style wrap during anytime of the day.
I'll try to post some pictures soon so you can enjoy her cuteness. We've been busy enjoying family time and taking advantage of my mom's talents and capabilities while she's been here so blogging has been put on the back burner.
Anna is a good sharer and would love to give up her room for visitors. So plan a trip. See you soon!