Tuesday, August 14, 2007

looking for the best in life

I don't think I'm cynical, and I know people who think I'm unrealistic in my expectations for my life (that life really can be pretty darn good most of the time and I can help to make it that way). However, I have friends who are so optimistic and smiley and love everybody and I sometimes feel like a little dark cloud around them when I make the slightest negative comment about a situation. All that is to say, I was a little surprised by the results of this blog quiz, but not too much.

You Are 20% Cynical

Cynical? Not even close! If anything, you're a bit naive.
Overall, you enjoy life and try not to be paranoid. Even if you've been burned before.


PS-- Sam and I probably won't get to writing about the rest of our anniversary till this weekend. So check back around then.

No comments: