Saturday, January 21, 2012

my new favorite blog

Why did I even write all that stuff about change when Ms. Melton sums it up so nicely? It's nice to hear I'm not the only one who suffers from Mommy Guilt no matter what. Though also disappointing- because if it's that universal, it's probably also not checking out of the Cosby household any time soon.

And for those of you who are not mommies and could care less about all this struggling to figure out how to be a mommy, I apologize. It's just what I happen to be thinking about. Every day.

2 comments:

Marci said...

She does sum it up so nicely! We ALL experience it I think, even if we don't always talk about it. My favorite quote from her most recent post was (when she talked about finally sitting and reading a bunch of books with her daugheter) "instead of saying “Good job!” Mommy Guilt says, “See how happy your daughter is? You’re home all day…why don’t you do this more often?”
I do that to myself A-L-L the time!

Melanie said...

Funny to see this post today, as I posted this yesterday... http://vidorwrights.blogspot.com/2012/01/i-relate.html It does change!!!