Laska tagged me. I'm supposed to tell you 7 quirky or weird things about me.
1) I like to make up dances to go along with whatever activity I might be doing at the moment. I'll tell Sam, "This is my 'brushing my teeth' dance," or "This is my 'listening to NPR while I make dinner' dance." It keeps everyone in the house pretty well entertained.
2) I love cereal, and I mean really love it. A day is not complete without a bowl of cereal.
3) I consider our many half-gallons of ice cream part of our food storage.
4) I like the dishes loaded in the dishwasher and then put away in the cabinets in just the right way. I even have a little map inside the cupboard door to show Sam where everything goes. Can you say OCD?
5) I love public radio. Riding public transportation makes me happy. I think we should have universal healthcare for minors and pregnant women (Go Prevention!). I can't help it. It's in my blood. My great-grandmother Anna Holmquist marched with the socialists in Sweden.
6) I really like this video. (Thanks, Luke!)
7) My daughter is only 6-months-old and I'm already spying on her. The first time I saw her roll over, I had to peek between the bumper and mattress and between two crib slats because she got distracted every time she saw me. I'm fear I'm forming some bad parenting habits.
I tag anyone who wants to share with the world what makes them weird.